Friday, November 9, 2007

My weekend

I had a lot of things to do on my weekend. On Saturday, normally I would woke up around 2 Pm. But this Saturday I woke up around 1o o’clock because my father woke me up, then he asked me “Why don’t you wear a T-shirt?” That was the first question of my day! I was so bored about this. I really did not understand my parent why they’re always wake me up so early. I have no sister and brother, so I will always spend my time with my friends. After I woke up, I took a shower and had breakfast with my parent. I called my friend, Park. He is my close friend. We are from the school , and also same university but different faculty. He is study in the school of Arts. I call him and we decided to go to “Khong Tom” it is the market near my house, there are a lot of shops but most of them are CD. Shop and the second hand shop. I love to go to this market, I always buy CD. From this market because it cheap, one movie is just only 60 bath. And the special thing is I could get the movie as fast as it is in the cinema. By now I had a small business, I buy the movies from that Market and sell them to my friends again, I sell 80 bath so I get the profit from this. Most of CD. Movie is around 100 bath up, if it is a copied CD. I like cartoon, I have a lot of cartoon movies. And I like to go to the second hand shop. I and my friend, Park went to Khong Tom and brought the movies. After that we went to the Pub of my senior. He just open it and this is the first day this Pub. And then I got a small job again, the owner of this Pub hired me to make a menu for him. For me if I want to hanging out with my friends , I will always choose to drinking at the chilling bar, instead of Pub. I don’t like to dance, actually I can’t dance very well and I don’t like the enviroment in the Pub that full of people, too loud, too dark and too smoke. I love to sit around the table with my friends, talking together, listen to the music and drinking. But my problem is my parent don’t want me to drink, they are always too worry about me so I have to lie to them always if I want to hanging with my friends. Also on this Saturday, I lied to my parent that I just went out with my friend. I know it is not good but it is just the only one way to make them rely on me. I back home around 10.30 , I think it was one of my wonderful Saturday. On Sunday, I went to the church in the morning and then I went to the book shop at Siam Square. Around noon, my father called me, he told me about the new restaurant he had just known from the Tv. So he wanted me to back home around 4 Pm. So that we could have dinner together. Then I thought, if it is the new restaurant where we never go before ,it would take time around 2 or 3 hours to get there because my father always lose the way and he is always drive so slow. Finally we had dinner around 7 Pm. And this is all my weekend.

No comments: