Friday, November 9, 2007

My Dum Dum

I and my girlfriend, we have been boyfriend and girlfriend around 8 months and this 12 Monday is our 9 months. At first, we were friends. In my opinion, when I saw her at the first time , she was kind of normal girl , not interesting anymore and her skin is kind of black. I first talked to her when we were back from the freshy camp when we were in the first year. She was drunk so much and everybody called her “Lum Yong” which is mean a drinking girl. I knew her after that but anyway I did not know her real name, I just knew only she is a drinking girl and I called her “Lum Yong” too. I did not talk with her so much. Surprisingly, one of my close friend, Jo. He fell in love the one girl, Pim. She was selected to be the Princess of the faculty and my girlfriend ,she was the close friend of Pim. From this time she started to talk each other much more than ever, I found out that she was kind of cheerful girl, and when I talked with her, I felt good and wanted to with her again and wanted to know her more and finally, I knew her real name, her name is “Mod”. I still remember, one morning my friend, he got a problem and he was at the police station. He called me and he wanted friends to be with him but nobody free for this, also Jo. So I decided ask Pim to go with me and she agree to go with me. And Mod came with Pim too. On that day we had lunch together and it was the first time. I thought she also had kind of good feeling with me too and Pim also help me about Mod too. I asked her for a phone number and she gave me. After that we had talked each other on the phone also. I remember we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend on 12 February. In our time since then there are so many things happen both good and bad. On every 12 of the months, we would spend time together and make it special. For me, I like to go to Suwanapoom airport. I think it is the great place, peaceful and romantic to drive together with someone I love along the way. I am happy that my girlfriend like to go the airport the same as me, we choose to go to that place instead of going to the Pub and hanging together like others. So many time we are not understand each other, but every time I think we are not gonna break up. She is kind of angry girl, sometime she doesn’t understand me, she always think that I don’t care her and the funny thing is she always says that I was gay because I and Jo are too close. Between our relationship, we try to be not only boyfriend and girlfriend but also sister and brother or friends. I think it helps us to be more comfortable. I know, I am not good at study but she is, so about the study she will help me a lot. But for my girlfriend, I think she is like a kid, always do what she wants and doesn’t care anybody much. So sometime I feel that I lead her for this. As I tell you that her skin is kind of black so I call her “Dum Dum”. I really love this feeling and I really love to be with her like this.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Lum Yong eh? Never heard of that. Will try to remember this one.
Please change your blog name to your first name, otherwise I d not know whose blog this is.